More From Southern Living Cooking School
Bake: 1 Hour
Cool: 30 Minutes
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk egg white in a large bowl until foamy. Add nuts, tossing to coat. Add spice mixture, tossing to coat.
- 2. Spread mixture in a single layer on a parchment paper- or nonstick aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes. Let nuts cool slightly, and break apart. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cool. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks