Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh cilantro
- 1. Place jam in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high 30-40 seconds or until melted; add lime juice and jalapeno pepper. Whisk until well blended; set glaze aside.
- 2. Combine chili powder and salt. Flatten chicken to an even thickness using flat side of meat tenderizer. Rub garlic over chicken; sprinkle evenly with chili powder.
- 3. Heat 12" skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Lightly spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet.
- 4. Cook 5-7 minutes; turn. Cook an additional 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing evenly with glaze using silicone basting brush. Sprinkle with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes