Sweet and Spicy Coleslaw
Adapted from here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/down-home-with-the-neelys/sweet-and-spicy-coleslaw-recipe/index.html
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) green cabbage shredded
- 2 pounds green cabbage
- 4 carrots
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBS mustard
- 2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar (at most)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut cabbage in quarters and remove core. Peel carrots and onion and cut into pieces that would fit through the feed tube of a food processor. Fit food processor with the large-holed grater attachment and push cabbage, carrots, and onions through feed tube to grate. In a large bowl, toss vegetables together.
- In another medium bowl, prepare the coleslaw dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar, sugar, black pepper, and cayenne. Toss dressing with the cabbage mixture, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynnjr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Spicy Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads