Sweet and spicy chicken salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 pound(s) rotisserie chicken cubed
- 1/2 tart apple (granny smith) cubed
- 3 sprig(s) fresh cilantro chopped (include stems for flavor)
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper seeded/chopped
- 1 spear(s) dill pickle chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 dash(es) powdered cumin
- 1 dash(es) salt
- Bone and cube chicken.
- Cube half apple and mix with cubed chicken (I leave the peeling on, but prepare as you desire) in a medium sized bowl.
- Chop seeded and halved jalapeno, dill pickle, and cilantro and mix in with chicken. Add mayonnaise a cumin and stir contents together. salt to taste.
- Serve on a sliced, toasted baguette with melted cheddar cheese and fresh baby spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Fairwin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes