Sweet and spicy chicken salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) rotisserie chicken cubed
- 1/2 tart apple (granny smith) cubed
- 3 sprig(s) fresh cilantro chopped (include stems for flavor)
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper seeded/chopped
- 1 spear(s) dill pickle chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 dash(es) powdered cumin
- 1 dash(es) salt
- Bone and cube chicken.
- Cube half apple and mix with cubed chicken (I leave the peeling on, but prepare as you desire) in a medium sized bowl.
- Chop seeded and halved jalapeno, dill pickle, and cilantro and mix in with chicken. Add mayonnaise a cumin and stir contents together. salt to taste.
- Serve on a sliced, toasted baguette with melted cheddar cheese and fresh baby spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Fairwin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note