Sweet and Spicy Chicken
This sweet and spicy chicken can be made and stored in the refrigerator up to 2 days in advance. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Recipe by Sara Quessenberry, June 2009; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/sweet-spicy-chicken-00000000014577/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound whole(s) chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F. In a small bowl, combine the oil, chili powder, sugar, oregano, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 2. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Place the chicken in a roasting pan and rub with the spice mixture. Roast until cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes. Serve hot, room temperature, or chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note