Sweet and Spicy Carrot Bisque
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion, Diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh giner
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 pound(s) bag carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 can(s) light coconut milk
- 2,5 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 5 cup(s) chicken broth
- --Saute onion in oil
- --Add Ginger, cook 1-2 min
- --Add curry powder, cayenne, and 1/4 c chicken broth.
- --Cook and stir until everything is well mixed
- --Add carrots, banana 1 tsp sale and 4 c. chicken broth.
- --Bring to a boil, then simmer for 25 minutes
- --Puree soup, then return to pot
- --Add coconut milk and lime juice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Manasota and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Spicy Carrot Bisque Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews