Sweet and Spicy Candied Pecans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pecan pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Combine corn syrup and next 4 ingredients in large bowl. Stir to blend. Add pecans; stir gently to coat. Transfer to baking sheet.
- 2. Place large piece of foil on work surface. Bake pecans 5 minutes. Using fork, stir pecans to coat with melted spice mixture. Continue baking until pecans are golden and coating bubbles, about 10 minutes. Transfer to the foil on the work surface. Working quickly, separate nuts with fork. Cool.
- 3. Can be made 3 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks