I can't stop eating them, they're so good. Easy to make too!
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Combine almonds and butter, stirring well. Combine sugar and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over almonds; toss to coat. Spread on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325°, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes; cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet-and-Spicy Almonds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Hors d'Oeuvres, Snacks
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Gifts, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, Southern, Southwest
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Nuts
- COOKING METHOD: Bake
- OCCASION: Weddings, Birthdays/Anniversaries, Christmas, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Appetizers