Yield: 1 cup
- 1 cup sliced almonds or pecan pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Stir together almonds and butter in a small bowl. Combine sugar and remaining ingredients; sprinkle over almonds, tossing to coat. Spread on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325°, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers