Raisins add a sweet note to this salty olive-and-caper spread.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (about 1 1/3 cups)
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) jar pitted kalamata olives (about 2 cups), drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Garnish: fresh basil leaves
- Pita chips
- 1. Pulse first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender until coarsely chopped. Gradually add oil, processing just until mixture is well blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired. Serve with pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This