Sweet and Sour Smoked Sausages
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Smoked Sausage 1/2 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 onion 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 can(s) 8 oz. pineapple chunks juice reserved for another use
- 1/4 cup(s) dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 2/3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lite soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ketchup or chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 4 1/2 cup(s) hot cooked rice
- 1. Start the rice
- 2. Combine brown sugar through cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3. Heat skillet on medium-high for 3 minutes. Add sausages, onions and peppers; cook, stirring frequently until vegetables are crisp-tender, 6-7 minutes.
- 4. Stir in drained pineapple and prepared sauce, cook until heated through and sauce is thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- 5. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note