A food processor makes shredding cabbage a breeze. Or purchase prepackaged angel hair cabbage in the produce section of the grocery store.
Yield: Makes about 12 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 (3-oz.) packages Ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cabbage, finely shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1. Remove seasoning packets from noodle packages, and reserve for another use. Break up uncooked noodles.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add noodle pieces and almonds. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat.
- 3. Whisk together olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add cabbage, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with toasted noodles and almonds before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads