More From Southern Living
- 2 (3-oz.) packages Ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cabbage, finely shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1. Remove seasoning packets from noodle packages, and reserve for another use. Break up uncooked noodles.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add noodle pieces and almonds. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat.
- 3. Whisk together olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add cabbage, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with toasted noodles and almonds before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note