Sweet and Sour Sausages
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Brown and serve sausage links
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 can(s) 10 oz. pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Green peppers Cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) Maraschino cherries
- Cut sausage in half and brown in a skillet. Drain on absorbent toweling. Drain pineapple. Reserve 1/2c juice. Mix brown sugar, salt and cornstarch in a sauce pan. Add pineapple juice, vinegar and water. Blend and boil slowly for five minutes. Add sausages, pineapple, peppers and cherries.
- Serve hot. Makes 10-15 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Sour Sausages Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers