- 3 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 yellow or orange bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 8 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well. Pour vegetable mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake at 375º for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve hot or at room temperature.