- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian garlic-chili sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
How to Make It
Dredge pork in cornstarch.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; stir-fry pork in batches, 3 minutes or until browned. Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Add reserved juice and soy sauce to skillet, stirring to loosen browned particles.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil to skillet; stir-fry pineapple, bell peppers, and green onions 5 minutes or until peppers are tender.
Stir together hoisin sauce and garlic-chili sauce; add to skillet. Add pork, and stir-fry 5 minutes. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used A Taste of Thai Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce.