Sweet and Sour Pork
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 ounce(s) pork tenderloin cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup(s) vinigar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) groung ginger
- 20 ounce(s) pineapple chuncks enclude juice
- 1/2 cup(s) onion cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) pepper green or red cut into strips
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- Brown pork add onion and pepper and cornstarch and stir
- add pineapple and simmer until it starts to thicken add rest of the ingredients and
- simmer for 20 minutes. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeAnnToot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes