Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) ground beef
- 3/4 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 cup(s) small onion minced
- 1/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1/2 cup(s) italian breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- Combine first 5 ingredients; shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Brown meatballs, in batches, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove meatballs from skillet, and wipe skillet clean. Stir together ketchup and next 4 ingredients in skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add meatballs, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robertrichards and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers