Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) pineapple chunks 20 oz.
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 30 meatballs frozen or thawed
- 1 greeen pepper
- 3 cup(s) white rice cooked
- •Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Set pineapple aside. Add water to juice if needed to measure 1 cup; pour into a large skillet. Add 1/3 cup water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch; stir until smooth.
- •Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly. Add the pineapple, meatballs and green pepper.
- •Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note