Sweet and Sour Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 can(s) cut green beans drained
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 6 sliced bacon,fried crisp/crumbled save drippings
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seansoned salt
- Sauce: MIx 3-5 T bacon drippings w/brown sugar,vinegar,mustard & seasoned salt and boil for 1 min. Saute onions in remaining bacon drippings. Layer 1/2 the beans in dish, top with sauteed onions then layer remaining bean and onions. Pour sauce over beans. Sprinkle with bacon. Cover & bake @ 350 degrees for 45 min. May be prepared a day ahead then baked later. Serve hot or cold
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenJT1958 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Sour Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables