Sweet and Sour Endive Crudite
- 1 head(s) Belgian endive separated into leaves
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) red, yellow, orange peppers 1/4" chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Spanish almonds, pecans, or hazelnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1. Arrange endive onto platter. Spread 1/2 oz goat cheese onto each leaf. Top each leaf with chopped peppers.
- 2. Melt butter in small saucepan and toast nuts. Do not overcook. Add brown sugar, tossing constantly until nuts are coated.
- 3. Top endive with nuts. Drizzle balsalmic vinegar over platter and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JGBerris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note