Sweet and Sour Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown rice
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) packed, light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 8oz can(s) Pineapple chunks, packed in juice Drained, juice reserved
- 1. Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- 2. Warm a large skillet over high heat; mist with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium. In same skillet, whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and 2 tbsp. water. Whisk cornstarch into reserved pineapple juice; stir into skillet. Whisk until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- 4. Add pineapple and chicken, stir and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve on top of rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sadonohue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note