Sweet and Sour Chicken
Cooking Light "Pounding" thin cutlets in a flash recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (6 oz) ounce(s) Chicken breast (or thin fillets)
- Salt n Pepper Sprinkle chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Lower sodium fat free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) Apricot Preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Lower sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Thai chile paste or chile garlic sauce
- Place skinless, boneless chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan. Add chicken, sauté 3 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Add 1/4 cup chicken broth, 3 tablespoons apricot preserve, and soy sauce to the pan. Bring to a boil. Stir. Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice and chile paste. Spoon over chicken; garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriGiannotti and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note