Sweet and Sour Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 (6 oz) ounce(s) Chicken breast (or thin fillets)
- Salt n Pepper Sprinkle chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Lower sodium fat free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) Apricot Preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Lower sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Thai chile paste or chile garlic sauce
- Place skinless, boneless chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan. Add chicken, sauté 3 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Add 1/4 cup chicken broth, 3 tablespoons apricot preserve, and soy sauce to the pan. Bring to a boil. Stir. Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice and chile paste. Spoon over chicken; garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriGiannotti and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes