Sweet and Sour Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bag(s) (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 can(s) (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 can(s) (10 1/2 oz.) low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet'n sour sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until cooked through.
- Add vegetables and pineapple with its juice; mix well. Stir in chicken broth. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in sweet'n sour sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes