Sweet and Sour Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) orange zest freshley grated
- 0.25 cup(s) orange juice
- 0.25 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cider vingar
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstartch
- 0.25 cup(s) mint chopped fresh
- 2 pound(s) chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) salt
- Position oven rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat broiler to high.
- To prepare dipping sauce, combine orange zest, orange juice, water, honey, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and coriander in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Whisk cornstarch and the remaining 1 teaspoon vinegar in a small bowl until smooth. Add to the saucepan and return to a boil, whisking until thickened, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Stir in mint.
- Sprinkle drumsticks with salt and pepper
- Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle drumsticks with salt and pepper (Step 3), then broil, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165°F, about 15 minutes total.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherry3456 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes