Sweet and Sour Chicken
Fast & Easy chicken supper
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) Spicy Popcorn Chicken Hot & Spicy pre cooked
- 2 package(s) wide noodles according to directions
- 2 package(s) Frozen Veggies of choice cooked with noodles
- 1 jar(s) Sweet & Sour Sauce might need 2 jars
- Cook noodles and frozen veggies (such as peppers and onions and/or brocoli) together until noodles are done. Coarse chop popcorn chicken into bite size pieces, mix with noodles and veggies, pour sweet and sour sauce over all, stir and serve with garlic bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mominc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes