Keep looking...this dish was not a hit. All I could taste was the tomato soup.
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, cut into strips
- Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Add chicken, carrot, and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes