- 2 pounds carrots, cleaned and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Cook carrots in a small amount of boiling salted water in a medium saucepan 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until butter melts.
Transfer carrots to a serving bowl; pour sauce over carrots. Toss carrots thoroughly; serve warm.