- 1 tablespoon no-calorie sweetener
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, chopped
How to Make It
Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in beans and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Splenda Granular for no-calorie sweetener.