Flavor is nice. Salt measurement is missing from the list of ingredients. I guessed 1/2 tsp. based on other muffin recipes. Tasted fine with that amount.
Sweet and Delicious Zuchini Muffins
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/3 cup(s) shredded zuchini
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine flours plus the next 6 ingredients - through salt. Combine zuchini, milk, honey, oil, egg and blend. make a well in the center of the flour mix and pour in the wet. Stir until moist. Spoon into 12 muffin cups.
- Combine last two ingredients and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 400 degrees for 15 minutes - cool on wire rack
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TXCIN3Day and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Delicious Zuchini Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch