Sweet and Crunchy Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) corn bread cut into 1/2in cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup(s) pecans
- 3 cup(s) leftover cooked turkey cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 12 cup(s) mixed greens
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic dressing
- (1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place corn bread cubes on baking sheet and toast until lightly browned. Turning once, about 10 mins.
- (2) In a large skillet, toast pecans until lightly browned--about 5 mins.
- (3) In a large salad bowl, toss turkey, pecans, cranberries and greens with balsamic dressing. Add corn bread and croutons (if desired) and gently toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note