Sweet and Crunchy Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 loaf(s) corn bread cut into 1/2in cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup(s) pecans
- 3 cup(s) leftover cooked turkey cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 12 cup(s) mixed greens
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic dressing
- (1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place corn bread cubes on baking sheet and toast until lightly browned. Turning once, about 10 mins.
- (2) In a large skillet, toast pecans until lightly browned--about 5 mins.
- (3) In a large salad bowl, toss turkey, pecans, cranberries and greens with balsamic dressing. Add corn bread and croutons (if desired) and gently toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes