Sweet and Creamy Ambrosia
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16 oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) 20 oz. pineapple chunks drained
- 2 can(s) 6.1 oz. mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup(s) sweet coconut shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) marashino cheeries halved
- In a medium bowl, combine marshmallow cream and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, combine pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, coconut and marashino cherries.
- Divide fruit mixture among 8 serving dishes. Divide marshmallow mixture among dishes. Top with toasted coconut and cherries, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet and Creamy Ambrosia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts