Sweet Ambrosia Salad
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
The key to making this classic southern side is the coconut. Serve this sweet ambrosia salad recipe any time of the year with any meal.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 20-oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 14 1/2 oz. jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 11-oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1 10 1/2 oz. pkg. pastel mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Combine fruit in a large bowl; stir in sour cream until coated. Fold in marshmallows and coconut; cover and chill overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads