Sweet Almond Orange Cream Cheese
Filled with golden raisins, toasted almonds, orange zest and honey, our cream cheese recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and crunchy.
- 1 Thomas'® Plain Bagel Thins™ bagels
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted whole almonds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 pinch salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook almonds for 5-7 minutes on a cookie sheet until fragrant. Remove and let cool to touch.
2. Into a food processor add cream cheese, raisins, orange zest and honey. Pulse to combine. Scrape down sides if needed.
3. Add almonds and pulse to combine nuts into cream cheese mixture.
4. Refrigerate for an hour or more to allow flavors to combine.
5. Toast Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ and spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons on 1 Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ bagels
Total Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrate: 38g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
© Orograin Bakeries Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Almond Orange Cream Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy