1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook almonds for 5-7 minutes on a cookie sheet until fragrant. Remove and let cool to touch.
2. Into a food processor add cream cheese, raisins, orange zest and honey. Pulse to combine. Scrape down sides if needed.
3. Add almonds and pulse to combine nuts into cream cheese mixture.
4. Refrigerate for an hour or more to allow flavors to combine.
5. Toast Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ and spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons on 1 Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ bagels
Total Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrate: 38g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
© Orograin Bakeries Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.