Sweeet Potato Chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Sweet Potatos Sliced
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Sea Salt To Taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2, Using a mandolin, slice sweet potatoes into even slices. You don’t want the slices to be too thin, so be carefully while slicing.
- 3. Place sweet potato slices into a large bowl and toss with olive oil. Season with sea salt to taste.
- 4. Place slices on a baking sheet and bake 30 to 40 minutes, flipping the potatoes half way through baking to make sure both sides are cooked. Towards the last 10 minutes of baking you will need to watch the chips to make sure they don’t brown/burn. I prefer mine a little more brown, but the goal is to have them golden.
- 5. Remove pan from oven and allow the chips to cool on a wire rack until they are cool and chip like. And enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweeet Potato Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables