Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk beaten
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Thoroughly cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add dry sifted ingredients.
- Mix to a smooth dough.
- Put through cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 until lightly browned (approx 8-10 min)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swedish Spritz Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes