Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) white shoepeg corn
- 1 can(s) LaSeur peas
- 2 can(s) french style green beans
- 1 jar(s) pimentos diced
- 3 stalk(s) celery diced
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 cucumber slliced
- 1 cup(s) vinegar
- 0.5 cup(s) sugar
- 0.5 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Bring 1 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup sugar ( or Splenda) and 1/2 cup Canola/vegetable oil to a boil. Stir and remove from heat . Pour over vegetables when cool.
- May be served hot or cold
- I have also used yellow corn with no problem.
- Patti said you can add whatever vegetable you want but I stick with those -sometimes have not had cucumber which can get soggy if you make it too far ahead
- I have never used olive oil - it might have a different flavor but could work if it's not too heavy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KCooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swedish Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables