Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pint(s) whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) Karo syrup
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/ tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) cloves
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 5+ cup(s) flour
- pinch(s) salt
- Stir together syrup and brown sugar.
- Add cream which has been whipped thick.
- Then add flour to which has been added the spices.
- Let stand to chill overnight.
- Roll out very thin and cut.
- Bake at 375.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SWEDISH PEPPERKAKER Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies