This recipe is very similar to one I made in high school. Great with butter, lingonberries or maple syrup.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a wire whisk. Mix in milk, flour, sugar, salt, and melted butter.
- Preheat a non-stick electric skillet to medium heat. Pour a thin layer of batter on skillet, and spread to edges. Cook until top surface appears dry. Cut into 2 or 4 sections, and flip with a spatula. Cook for another 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Roll each pancake up, and serve.
- Calories: 252 | Total Fat: 13.3g | Cholesterol: 237mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jeaner73 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note