This popular appetiser is just the thing for your next party, The seasined meatball and the savoury sause will always be among the first snacks to disapear.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Beef chopmeat,
- 1/2 pound(s) Pork chopmeat
- 1 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) Bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) White pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 onion chopped fine
- 1/2 vegetable oil for frying
- 4 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) red wine
- 1 can(s) beef broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) Parsley, fresh finly chopped
- 1. combine beef,pork,egg,milk,bread crumbs,salt, white pepper, cinnamom,onion, IN A mixing bowl, When well mixed. start making small meatballs, Have a bowl of ice water just in case the miture is sticking to your hands.
- 2. Heat oil on med/ high pan and start fying the meatballs.
- 3. once all meatballs are cooked. remove all but 4 tbls of oil, be sure to leave all remnince in pan for flavor, whisk in flour, whine, than the beef broth, when the mixture starts thicking to a sauce add meat balls and parsley containi mixting to the meat ball meet serving temp. servings size 4 people,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CosmoD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note