Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Beef chopmeat,
- 1/2 pound(s) Pork chopmeat
- 1 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) Bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) White pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 onion chopped fine
- 1/2 vegetable oil for frying
- 4 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) red wine
- 1 can(s) beef broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) Parsley, fresh finly chopped
- 1. combine beef,pork,egg,milk,bread crumbs,salt, white pepper, cinnamom,onion, IN A mixing bowl, When well mixed. start making small meatballs, Have a bowl of ice water just in case the miture is sticking to your hands.
- 2. Heat oil on med/ high pan and start fying the meatballs.
- 3. once all meatballs are cooked. remove all but 4 tbls of oil, be sure to leave all remnince in pan for flavor, whisk in flour, whine, than the beef broth, when the mixture starts thicking to a sauce add meat balls and parsley containi mixting to the meat ball meet serving temp. servings size 4 people,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CosmoD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note