Swedish Apple Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- apples slices and peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 egg
- 1. Fill a pie plate 2/3 full with apples.
- 2. Sprinkle apples with cinnamon and sugar.
- 3. Mix together butter, sugar, flour and egg.
- 4. Pour crust mixture over apples and spread to edge of pie dish.
- 5. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown in a 350 degree oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swedish Apple Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries