Swanson® Steakhouse Beef & Pepper Stir-Fry
Crisp and colorful peppers, strips of beef tenderloin and a perfectly seasoned sauce make this simple stir-fry speedier and tastier than take-out.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups Swanson® Beef Stock
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh or frozen green or red peppers strips
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- Stir the stock, cornstarch, soy and garlic powder in a small bowl until smooth.
Stir-fry the beef in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned. Add the peppers to the skillet and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add the stock mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Serve over the rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes