This recipe was quick, easy and delicious. My 2 year old loved it as well as my husband. I will definitely make it again. I doubled the recipe because I did not make any sides as it suggested. Also, I used part of a rotisserie chicken because I had some left over.
Swanson® Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked extra wide egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- Heat broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in 2-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
Stir noodles and chicken in saucepan. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 min. or until noodles are tender, stirring often.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite cheese and crackers and a spinach salad. For dessert serve a chocolate parfait: layer chocolate pudding with your favorite crumbled cookies and top with whipped topping.
Cost per recipe: $4.99 Cost per recipe serving: $1.25. Total cost of meal (including serving suggestion): $14.19. Cost calculations based on July 2008 national average prices
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This