Swanson® Pan-Seared Steaks with Mushroom Gravy
It's easy to make steakhouse-style steaks at home with a good cut of meat and this foolproof recipe.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Swanson® Beef Stock
- Season the steaks as desired. Cook the steaks in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat to desired doneness. Remove the steaks from the skillet. Do not pour off any fat.
Heat the butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until they're tender. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually stir in the stock. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve the mushroom gravy with the steaks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes