Swanson® Chicken Broccoli Dijon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 2 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 cloves garlic or tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides.
Add the stock, garlic and broccoli to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and keep warm.
Stir the flour, milk, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl until smooth. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the skillet. Increase the heat to medium-high. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve with the chicken and noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note