Swanson® Chicken Broccoli Dijon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 2 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 cloves garlic or tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides.
Add the stock, garlic and broccoli to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and keep warm.
Stir the flour, milk, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl until smooth. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the skillet. Increase the heat to medium-high. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve with the chicken and noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes