This green punch is replete with slimy swamp delicacies. Ewww!
Yield: Serves 15 to 20
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 qt. white grape juie
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 1 (2-ltr.) bottle lemon-lime soda
- Garnish: gummy worms or gummy frogs
- Combine juices, water and food coloring in a large pitcher; chill. Arrange gummy worms or frogs in the bottom of a 5-cup ring mold. Fill mold with water; freeze until solid, 8 hours to overnight. At serving time, turn out ice ring and place in a punch bowl. Pour chilled juice mixture into punch bowl; slowly pour in soda. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Nonalcoholic