This is our favorite drink to have during University of Florida football games. We'll also serving it as our signature drink for our Halloween party this year.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 envelope(s) lemon bar mix (to make 1 gallon)
- 1 gallon(s) water
- 1 - 46 oz. can(s) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 - 8 oz. bottle(s) unsweetened lime juice
- a few drop(s) green food coloring
- 1shot vodka or rum per drink
- Mix bar mix & water in a large container till all bar mix is dissolved. Add pineapple juice, lime juice and food coloring. Shake to mix thoroughly. Serve over ice as is, or, for an alcohol drink, add 1 shot rum or vodka. Serve in mason jars with a straw. For parties, we serve in a smaller cup with less liquor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lindaricke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note