Swai Tomatoe Fish
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) Swai Fish fillets (Striped Pangasius)
- 10 dash(es) Adams Reserve (HEB) Sweet & Spicy Seafood Salmon rub Rub it on liberally
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) HEB Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip
- 1. Heat oil in skillet.
- 2. Rub the spices on to the fillets.
- 3. Add the fillets to the skillet. Cook each side approximately 4 minutes. The fish should be white and flaky.
- 4. Add the Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip on top of each fillet.
- 5. Serve and enjoy.
- 204 Calories, 8 g fat, 32 g protein, 11 g carbs, 0 fiber.
- Approximately 4 Zone Blks. (Use less oil or spray.)
- 5 Weight Watcher Points.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PennieFBerk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Swai Tomatoe Fish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes