Sushi In a Bowl
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown rice
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) ume vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) wasabi
- 1/2 cup(s) diced carrot
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced radish
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped broccoli
- 1 avocado cut into 1/2" chucks
- 2 nori seaweed toasted
- Place rice, water, and salt in a medium saucepan. Cover and bring to boil over a high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 50 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to "steam" cook another 10 mins. Meanwhile, toast sesame seeds: heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Add sesame seeds and stir frequently while toasting to brown them evenly. Remove from skillet when done. Turn rice out into a large bowl to cool, cutting through grain with a wooden spoon to spread it out - do not over-stir. When cool, add remaining ingredients, tearing nori into small pieces. Mix gently and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DoDoDUH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sushi In a Bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes