- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Stewed Tomatoes No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef, cooked, drained
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Mix tomato sauce, tomatoes with their liquid, the soup mix and sugar in large saucepan until well blended. Stir in ground beef.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.